We are seeking a talented Engineer with an interest in WebOps to support our continued growth. This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and automating build, release, deployment, monitoring and configuration activities. A successful candidate will have some priors around automation, scalability, testing or configuration management.
• Implement automation, continuous deployment, build, and configuration management.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Comfortable working with Unix and Windows operating systems including administration
• Understanding of IT Infrastructure with a good general background and understanding of networking, firewalls, load balancing, web-to-web, JSON, etc.
• Knowledge of AWS, specifically moving/deploying applications to a cloud platform, integration and automation
• Fluent in Bash scripting, ideally in an automation focused capacity
• Professional experience with Linux and Windows system administration
• Working familiarity with Git.