DNS – OneDefender
DNS OneDefender is a free service offered to all the members of OneFirewall Alliance, providing Secure Domain Name Resolution.
The service uses:
- World Crime Feeds (WCF) by OneFirewall
- Quad9 DNS - Internet Security
- Cloudflare DNS 126.96.36.199
DNS OneDefender offers:
- protection against outbound access of malicious sources
- DNS protection from phishing attacks
- easy setup and use
Enabling DNS Defender from OneFirewall requires just a simple configuration change on your DNS entries. Most organizations will only have to change the DNS settings in the central DHCP server, hence automatically updating all the users in a few seconds with no action needed at end devices at all.